Regarding metal etching.

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 30 21:47:01 PDT 2011

on the opposite end of the spectrum from altamash, i would say that getting
a tool incompatible above 4" means you will not be able to handle any
expansion to larger substrates.  bringing in a new tool that cannot move
upward seems short-sighted.

to the metals to be etched i'd like to add:
W and Ru

all the other specs look fine.  if a vendor wants to present on campus about
their metal RIE capabilities i would like to know and have a chance to see
hear their pitch.

thank you for your efforts on getting the info together.