March 2011 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Mar 1 09:31:23 PST 2011
Ending: Thu Mar 31 16:22:13 PDT 2011
- EE PhD Oral Examination - Raja Jain (Monday, March 7, 2pm, Clark Center Auditorium)
- Drop in Solvent Exhaust
- amorphous si
- EE PhD Oral Examination - Bryan Ellis, Monday, March 7th, 2011; 4:15 p.m.
- PhD defense, Nazanin Davani (March 7, Monday, 11 am, Packard 202)
- Venture Clinic, Tuesday, March 8, 4 pm
- Lost s-TLM Mask
Lucky Suriyasena Liyanage
- Stanford University Photonics Retreat -- registration deadline extended
- Tomorrow: PhD defense, Nazanin Davani, Monday (March 7), 11 am, Packard 202
- Process Clinic today 3 pm (Note time change!)
- Masking material for TMAH etching
- last few spots for ald spring retreat 2011
- 'Take a Spin with Me' HEADWAY 2 training for Tuesday March 8, 2011 is canceled. Next Class to be held is Tuesday march 22, 2011 10:15 AM
James W. Conway
- EIPBN 2011 Entrepreneurs Challenge
James W. Conway
- AutoCAD mask design
- Found Key in the Patio Area of CISX
- Kapton tape residue?
- EE412 Final Presentations: Wed. 3/16, 3 pm
- Micro soldering
- Nickel etching.
dton at snf.stanford.edu
- Reminder: EE412 Presentations TODAY!
- Issue on wire bonding of my sample
- Contractors in the lab Friday am, Tuesday am
- Announcing the Litho Help Desk
- WVASE32 Short Course Announcement
- OK to return to the lab
- Process Clinic Today (Monday) at 2
- Anyone has p-type silicon wafer with ~200nm thick oxide?
- PhD Oral Examination - Plasmonic Optical Antennas (Wed April 6, 3:30pm, CIS-X 101)
- High-traffic and possible clean room impact late this morning ...
- EE412 project opportunity: Intlvac PVD system
Roger T. Howe
- New Course: E204, Research Ethics for Engineers & Scientists
- Spring Course EE412: Advanced Nanofabrication Lab
- Anyone have an Si wafer with ~ 1um SiO2?
- Anyone who have polyimide- PI-2611 (polyimide) and VM-651 (adhesion promoter)
- Lost change?
- Chlorine Etch Gas Fault, 3/27/11
- litho help desk for spring quarter
- Seminar: Amy Herr 3/29 4:15pm Clark Center Auditorium
- Coral Icons and Optional Facilities (Chlorine)
- E204: Research Ethics for Engineers & Scientists - note room change
- Help in using MRC
- Regarding metal etching.
- Al wire bonding to Cu / Pt
- Research Openings at PARC
Eugene.Chow at parc.com
- Found Keys in the Ladies Room Across from Conference room 101
Last message date:
Thu Mar 31 16:22:13 PDT 2011
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 10:28:01 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).