May 2011 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon May 2 08:28:00 PDT 2011
Ending: Tue May 31 09:46:54 PDT 2011
- Early-stage startup opportunity
- Seminar: Surface Wave Optomechanical Sensors, Dr. Gaurav Bahl
- Process Clinic today - CANCELED
- [Reminder] Special Seminar - Dr. Corsin Battaglia (EPFL), Tuesday May 03, 2:15PM, Astrophysics 102/103
- Silicon <111> wafers
- Car Keys Found on the First Floor of the Allen Building
- PhD Oral Examination: Ching-Mei Hsu (Thursday, May 5th, 10:00am)
- Disk usage on the sunrays ....
- Smell in the fab
- debonding resist bonded wafers
- Ginzton Demolition Update ...
- ME PhD Oral Examination: Young Beom Kim (Friday, May 13th, 10:00am)
- EE PhD Oral Examination - H.Y. Serene Koh, Friday May 13, 2011; 9:30 a.m.
- Venture Clinic, 3 pm Wednesday, 5/11, Allen 101
- PhD Oral Examination: Chong Xie (Mon May 23, 10am, CISX 101)
- Job posting from MIT Lincoln abs
- Polytec Seminar
- ME PhD Oral Examination: Hyung Kyu Lee (Monday, May 16th, 2:00 pm)
- Distinct Wallet Found
- PhD Oral Examination: Shankar Swaminathan (Thursday, May 27th, 9:30AM)
- Protecting wafer edges during a Si etch in TMAH
- Oven in CIS113
Linda He Yi
- MSE PhD Oral Examination: Jules VanDersarl (Thursday, May 26th, 1:00 pm)
Jules John VanDersarl
- PECVD oxide/ nitride for TMAH Si etch mask
- EE PhD Oral Examination - Nahid Harjee, Monday, May 23, 2011; 8:00 a.m.
- Lost clean beaker near computer next to EVBond tool
- Fwd: IMPORTANT! Ginzton Demo Work, Weekend 05/21 & 05/22
- Melody E. Grubbs: PhD Defense - Tuesday, May 31st @ 2:30 PM in CISX-101
Melody Ellen Grubbs
- EE PhD Oral Examination - Rebecca Schaevitz, Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 3:00pm
- Question about Al etch
- Reminder: EE PhD Oral Examination - Nahid Harjee; Monday, May 23, 2011; 8:00 a.m.
- PhD Oral Examination: Chong Xie (Tomorrow Mon May 23, 10am, CISX 101)
- [epi2] Reservation released from 23 May 2011 2:00pm~12:00am
- photodefinable HD8820
- Solder reflow?
- MSE PhD Oral Examination: Shu Hu (Monday, June 6th @ 10:00 AM in Clark Auditorium)
- Query of Interest from lab members working at SNF -- whom would be interested in using BeamPROP software application if we had it here at SNF?
James W. Conway
- Lost keys
- burning/hot plate smell near chemical pass through (fiji area)
- Reminder: MSE PhD Oral Examination: Jules VanDersarl (Thursday, May 26th, 1:00 pm)
Jules John VanDersarl
- MSE PhD Oral Examination: Yi Wei Chen (Wednesday, June 8th @ 3:15 PM in Packard 101)
Vincent Yi Wei Chen
- ME PhD Oral Examination - Shingo Yoneoka, Tuesday, May 31st, 1:00 pm
- Spring Term EE412 Final Presentations, Tuesday, May 31, 4:30 pm
- Password for Computer to view microscope? (next to SVGdev)
- Blue sticky tape as a mask during oxide etch
- Experience with ProTEK PSB?
- ME PhD Oral Examination: Violet Qu (Tuesday, May 31, 10am, CISX-101)
- Fwd: Spring Term EE412 Final Presentations, Tuesday, May 31, 4:30 pm
Last message date:
Tue May 31 09:46:54 PDT 2011
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 10:28:02 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).