Open positions at Synaptics

Pascale Kallassi elkallas at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 2 22:29:25 PDT 2011

Dear fellow students, graduates, and postdocs,

Synaptics is hiring and they have a lot of open positions in the US (Santa Clara, New York, Austin), China, Taiwan, Japan and Korea (see below). If you are interested in any of the positions below, just send me your resume/CV and I will make sure that it gets to the right person (it is always better if the resume is handed internally). And if you have friends that are also looking for a job, I can forward their resume too. Please do not hesitate to write to me if you have any questions: elkallas at stanford.edu or pascale.kallassi at synaptics.com.

Best regards,

Pascale El Kallassi

Synaptics was recently named one of Forbes' Top 20 Small Public Companies! With leading-edge features, design, and systems engineering, Synaptics continues to pioneer into the next generation of interface design. The PC, slate, and mobile industries challenge us to differentiate in the expanding world of touch.

Our vision, enriching the interaction between humans and intelligent devices, has enabled some of the world’s most innovative concepts and devices. We are excited to work on gadgets that we see every day and we look forward to making them fun and easier to use.

Open positions:

CHINA – Shenzhen

IRC27900 - Sr. Manufacturing Engineer - Lemke, David

IRC28564 - System Engineer - Rehn, Chris

IRC25918 - System Design Engineer - Yim, Simon

JAPAN

IRC29940 - System Engineer - Mera, Yuhka

KOREA

IRC27340 - Field Applications Engineer - Cho, Donald

IRC25920 – System Engineer – Kim, Ilsun

TAIWAN

IRC29600 - System Engineer - Yau, David

IRC25910 - Senior SW Engineer - Srinivasan, Mahesh

US – Austin

IRC25932 - Sr. Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer - Kozak, Mujo

US – New York

IRC28200 - Analog/MXS Design Engineer - Knausz, Imre

US – Santa Clara

IRC21410 - Senior Analog Mixed-Signal Design Engineer - Lo, Steve

IRC24060 - Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Brady, John

IRC24080 - Applications Engineer - Constable, Dave

IRC24420 - Sr. System Architect - Schwartz, Adam

IRC24509 - Sr. Firmware Engineer - Eryilmaz, Erol

IRC25861 - Sr. Digital Design Engineer - Pearce, Mark

IRC25905 - Director, WW Field Applications Engineering - Long, Dave

IRC25908 - Platform Embedded Firmware Manager - Hodgson, Robin

IRC25914 - Applications Engineer - Lim, Chin

IRC26199 - Test Methodology Engineer - McCoy, Tom

IRC26700 - System Architect - Kumar, Shwetank

IRC27080 - Sr. Digital Design Engineer - Pearce, Mark

IRC27120 - Sr. Windows Software Engineer - Jones, Russ

IRC28320 - Systems Design Engineer - Spray, Andrew

IRC28340 - Sr. Firmware Engineer - Peng, Earl

IRC28720 - Sr. Windows Software Engineer - Jones, Russ

IRC30480 - Sr. Firmware Engineer - Satriya, Hari

IRC30500 - Firmware Manager - Eryilmaz, Erol

IRC30820 - Sr. QA Automation Engineer - Gregoire, Donald

IRC30900 - Sr. Software Engineer - Chilamakuri, Chenchu

IRC31421 - Sr. CAD Engineer - Musunuri, Rao