Renovation Countdown: 35 Days!!!!

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 10 16:39:13 PST 2011

Dear Labmembers --

Yes, it's only a month away...  Thanks to all who have cleaned up the
151/CAD room and the shared cubicle area -- it is much appreciated by
staff.

Please remember that the lab will belong to the contractors starting
Dec. 15, so staff will need to put all the equipment into a safe
condition for long term shutdown before 7 am that day.   This means that
individual tools may be shutdown several days before this date,
depending on what needs to be done.  We plan to post a schedule in
coming weeks.

Please also remember to remove ALL PERSONAL BELONGINGS from your lab
bins, roll-around carts, WIP racks, and mask bins.  There will be major
construction done in the lab and we will not be able to ensure that your
items will be safe.  We will also take the opportunity to remove lab
bins to allow installation of new equipment -- so bins will be
reassigned to active labmembers when the lab reopens Feb. 1.  (Be
assured, there will be no bin charges in Dec./Jan.)

Thanks for your attention and patience --

Your SNF Staff

Paul G. Allen Room 136, Mail Code 4070
mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu