Bake Sale for a Good Cause - Here in the Allen Building

Maureen Baran mbaran at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 29 17:12:24 PST 2011

www.insightworldaid.org

What:  BAKE SALE.I know what you're thinking wow, when the last time we
had a bake sale.  We were thinking the same thing so; we decided to have a
bake sale.

Who:  Friends of SNF are putting together this incredible eatable bake
sale

When:  Tuesday, December 6th from 8:00A to 1:00P

Why:  Because this is the season to do good things for those less
fortunate

Where:  Nancy Latta's Office #145 on the first floor of the Allen Building

Please come by and support your SNF Staff and Friends and purchase often
through the morning and lunch hour.

Sincerely,

Maureen

On behalf of the SNF Staff and Friends of SNF