new fiji ald system brought into the snf this am

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 30 09:19:40 PST 2011

with assistance from mike dickey, scott lee, and chaitanya gupta we got the
new fiji3 ald system into the snf this morning.  you will see it sitting by
the epi2.  it is still on its moving wheels to accommodate easy
positioning, so note that it is not anchored down yet.  we expect this tool
to be outfitted and come online in the spring of 2012 to complement the
other ald systems by providing more ald (plasma or thermal) of oxides with
an open cleanliness classification similar to fiji2.