Individual Tool Shutdowns over the next two weeks

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 21 16:08:51 PDT 2011

Dear labmembers --

Pre-renovation construction begins Monday.  One project will involve
shutting down the process cooling water in different fingerwalls
throughout the lab.  Individual tools have been reserved according to
the project schedule; we'll do our best to keep everyone informed of
changes.  The schedule for shutdown is as follows:

Monday, 10/24 - tylans1-4, fga2 bank
Tuesday, 10/25 - tylannitride, tylanbpsg, tylansige, teos2, tylanpoly,
thermcolto, thermcopoly1/2, thermconitride1, thermco1/2
Wed. 10/26 - drytek2, pquest, amtetcher
Thur, 10/27 - lampoly, intlvac_evap, intlvac_sputter, tel
Fri, 10/28 - stsetch, drytek4, mrc
Mon, 10/31 - gryphon, innotec, p5000etch
Tue, 11/1 - stsetch2, matrix, metalica, sts dep, savannah, fiji-l/r
Thur, 11/3 - asml

The contractors will begin work on the cooling water lines at 7 am and
expect to end by 3 pm each day.  Staff may need to shutdown tools
earlier to prepare for the work and may need extra time to bring them
back up afterward, depending on the individual tool.  Updates for
individual tools will be posted on Coral.

Thanks for your patience -- after two years of planning, renovation
construction begins!!

Your SNF staff

Paul G. Allen Room 136, Mail Code 4070
mtang at stanford.edu