no flammable gas

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 21 22:02:02 PDT 2011

Thanks Yuniarto --

Right now, we should have all gases back online except for germane for
tylansige and thermcopoly1/2.  (Epi2 germane is OK.) The toxic gas
detector for this particular cylinder failed so all the gases in the
vault were shut off for a little while.

Let me know if you observe any gas problems.

Mary

On 10/21/2011 9:44 PM, Yuniarto Widjaja wrote:
> FYI, just saw a note from Mary posted on the lab entrance door that some of
> the flammable gas (SiH4, DCS, etc.) are out for the time being.  Just
> thought of sending out this email since I didn't see any emails regarding
> this matter.  The tools status doesn't seem to be updated yet on coral.
>
> Yuniarto

Paul G. Allen Room 136, Mail Code 4070
mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu