Using phosphorus spin on dopant
suyog at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 26 14:43:52 PDT 2011
Does anybody have experience of using phosphorus spin on dopants (SOD)? I
have the P509 SOD (~ 10% Phos) from Filmtronics. Here is the process flow
that I've tried on epi-Ge substrates:
1. Coat : 3000rpm for 10s
2. Bake : 200C, 2 mins on a hotplate
3. RTP : 600C, 10s, Forming Gas ambient
4. SOD removal : 6:1 BOE, 2 min.
Few issues that I'm facing right now:
1. The SOD film develops some cracks after baking.
2. It's hard to remove the SOD film after RTP. Even a longer BOE clean
doesn't seem to get rid of all the residue.
Any suggestions/tips on how to work with this SOD will be much appreciated!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the labmembers