October 2011 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Oct 3 09:07:12 PDT 2011
Ending: Mon Oct 31 16:48:17 PDT 2011
- Reminder: Labmembers' meeting today, 2 pm
- PhD Oral Examination - Design and Fabrication of Nanostructures for Light Manipulation in Solar Cells and MicroElectroMechanical Systems (Mon. Oct10, 3:00pm, CIS-X 101)
Shrestha Basu Mallick
- Wet etching TiW?
- Venture Clinic, Wed, 10/5, 5 pm, Allen 101
- Reminder: SNF Venture Clinic, today at 5 pm
- SNF Renovation: Lab Storage Cleanup,Part 1-Oct. 24
- Etching Away HSQ
- Volunteer Opportunity - Help BGC Students w/ College & Scholarship Applications
Rebecca Lee Snyder
- STS Dep and Epi shutdown Wed. Oct. 19 for gas tie ins
- Renovation Countdown: 61 days!
- Maskmaking Clinic, Tuesday, 10/18/11
- Cell Phone Found in the Ladies Bathroom on 1st Floor Across from the Gowning Room of the Lab
- Gram gauge for wirebonder force calibration?
- Keyence Microscope Demo Wednesday 4:15 in Allen 101
Kimberly L. Harrison
- Potential Suppliers for Silicon Wafers with P-N Pattern
- seminar next Monday 4-5 on next-gen PV
Roger T. Howe
- Individual Tool Shutdowns over the next two weeks
- Renovation Countdown: 55 days!
- no flammable gas
- ME PhD Oral Examination - Dong Rip Kim (1pm, 10/28/2011, Nano Bldg. 232)
Dong Rip Kim
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Ebeam Lab Town Hall Meeting Friday October 28th 2011 2:00 to 3:30 PM Packard 202 -- VISITING SPEAKER: MOHAMMAD ALI MOHAMMAD -- NANOSCALE ELECTRON BEAM PROCESSING AND APPLICATIONS
James W. Conway
- Fwd: FW: Technical Information on NR71-1000PY, NR71-1500PY, NR71-3000PY, NR71-6000PY, RD6 and RR41.
- TODAY: Stanford Optical Society Fall BBQ
Ross Michael Audet
- Missing Kindle in SNF
- Using phosphorus spin on dopant
- 2ND ANNOUNCEMENT: Ebeam Lab Town Hall Meeting Friday October 28th 2011 2:00 to 4:00 PM Packard 202 MOHAMMAD ALI MOHAMMAD -- NANOSCALE E BEAM PROCESSING AND APPLICATIONS and Carl Zeiss Microscopy
James W. Conway
- Looking for Karlsuss Mask with Disks
- Precious Metals Charging Policy Change
Last message date:
Mon Oct 31 16:48:17 PDT 2011
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 10:28:03 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).