Litho solvent exhaust shut down

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 2 11:16:47 PDT 2011

Hello all,

Just to let you know that AGC would like to replace the solvent exhaust
fan next week.

*This work has been scheduled for  next  Wednesday and Thursday 9/7 and
9/8 during this two days Litho will be pretty much
unavailable.*
I have been told that they will start early morning around 6:30 am and
hoping to finish it earlier than anticipated.
We will still need to adjust all the setting  back to  normal after the
job is done by AGC and test all the resist thickness.

*The asml  lamp has to be shut down.
Tuesday  and Wednesday 9/6 and 9/7 ASML is due to get the Monthly pm. On
Tuesday,   we will need longer tool time to finish as much
of the pm as possible and do the rest of the test without the lamp on
Wednesday.
*
Sorry for any inconvenient this may cause but the work is essential for
litho area so Please plan accordingly.

Litho team