Morning Litho status report 9/6

Gary J Sosa gsosa at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 6 08:02:01 PDT 2011

Good morning All....

Here is the Morning Litho status report:

Important Notice- Please Read: This is just a reminder that tomorrow morning(9/7) at 6:30am, the solvent exhaust
system will be shut down so that contractors can replace the exhaust fan on the roof as part of the building renovation. This work
is scheduled to take 2 days, during which time there will be no solvent exhaust in the Litho area. As a result, the following tools
will not be available for use: SVG Coaters, SVG Developers, EVG Spraycoater, Karl Suss Coater, Headway Spinner, Laurel Spinner,
ASML Stepper, Bake-plate Station, Blue-M Ovens. Please adjust your processing schedules accordingly. The work is expected to
be completed on Thursday(9/8), after which we will test and qualify the tools. Please monitor Coral for tools status. We will also send
out an email at the completion of the work, with current litho status. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

The Litho Team

Please check back in Coral for latest tool updates and current equipment Status.

Photolithography Quick Snapshot

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Reported Problems

Problem Updates ( > 24 Hrs )

EVG Bonder: Down.The turbo pump is bad. Turbo pump is at vendor being repaired as of 8/26.

Vendor needed to order special shaft seals which caused in additional delay.

New target date for rebuild completion is 9/8

Photolithography Area Status

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

General Information / Lab Activities

Mahnaz- Vacation today( 9/6)