[equipment] a good home for LB trough and wirebonder

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 12 14:50:59 PDT 2011

Hi folks,
in the process of repurposing a lab, we have a langmuir blodgett trough and
an ultrasonic wire bonder that need a good home.  both worked the last time
someone gave them some attention and love but have not been in use over the
last few years.  hopefully someone can find a good use for one or both of
these.  if you let me know your intentions we can arrange to have it moved
from our lab to yours.

the LB trough is from Joyce Loebl.  the wirebonder is of less obvious
vintage.  images of each are attached and the supporting granite tables are
also available with the gear.  if you have any questions, feel free to email
me.