Two quick questions for our industrial lab members ....

Arnold, Don W dwarnold at eksigent.com
Tue Apr 3 08:23:23 PDT 2012

John,

For question 1) - we were not spun out of a NNIN facility.
For question 2) - most of our fabrication related R&D is done at SNF.
We are now 'eksigent, part of AB SCIEX' after a 2010 acquisition. The company name is AB SCIEX, LLC. Eksigent was originally founded in 2000 (a spin-out from Sandia National Laboratories) and acquired in 2010. Eksigent is an instrumentation/ microfluidics division of AB SCIEX, which was historically a mass spectrometer company.

Don W. Arnold
General Manager, eksigent, part of AB Sciex
dwarnold at eksigent.com
T 925 560 2602 M 925 337 6155 F 925 560 2700

5875 Arnold Road, Suite 300
Dublin CA 94568 USA
www.eksigent.com