Two quick questions for our industrial lab members ....

Paul Park yspark at nano-liquid.com
Wed Apr 4 05:53:54 PDT 2012

Hello John

My name is Youngsoh Park (Paul) at Nano Liquid Devices, Inc.

We have received Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Phase-I fund
from NSF (Award number IIP-0946111 "Low Cost, High Bandwidth RF Switch) on
1/1/2010 and later on received Phase-II fund (Award number IIP-1127563 with
same title) on 9/15/2011 for 2 years period (active now).

The majority of the work has been done at SNF.

Regards,
Paul