making tiny through holes in glass substrate

Steve Kramer (sjkramer) sjkramer at micron.com
Fri Apr 6 07:44:49 PDT 2012

Ben,
I have used Ceramic Tech in Freemont to have wafer pockets milled into quartz blank wafers.  They may be able to provide the hole drilling service, or suggest someone who can.  I'm quite surprised that the laser drilling company was so expensive.

http://www.ceramictechinc.com/company.html
e-mail:  kanu at ceramictechinc.com.

Please tell them Micron Technology sent you.

Regards,
Steve