making tiny through holes in glass substrate

Ofer Levi levi at snowboard.stanford.edu
Sun Apr 8 20:40:59 PDT 2012

Hello Steve and Ben,
Not sure if you have checked this already but for larger holes, the
crystal shop at the nano building next to CIS used to provide hole
drilling service in Quartz wafers. You can ask Tim how small can he
drill the holes, but it is worthwhile checking. It also depends on the
tolerance for the distance between holes.

Regards,
Ofer