sol-gel deposition of Pt nanoparticles

Robert Huang roberth at quswami.com
Fri Apr 20 08:49:37 PDT 2012

Hello fellow lab members,

Do any of you have experience with sol-gel processing (or other techniques) to deposit Pt nanoparticles?  Initially we would like to do blanket wafer "depositions" but ultimately we want to do patterned depositions.  For the latter, from what I understand about the sol-gel technique, we'll need to do lift-off.  Any information/details would be appreciated.

Regards,

Robert Huang
Director, Process and Device Technology
QuSwami, Inc.
455 Mission Bay Blvd. South
Building 3, Suite 125
San Francisco, CA 94158
W: (415) 834-9910
M: (408) 854-0450
F: (415) 834-9975
Email: roberth at quswami.com<mailto:roberth at quswami.com>

**********************Privacy and Confidentiality Notice**********************
The information contained in this communication is proprietary, confidential, copyright, trade secret of QuSwami, Inc. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance to the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.