Report for finding missing rundata ....

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 27 07:17:07 PDT 2012

SNF Lab Members:

A number of you have gotten reminders from me that you have forgotten to
enter run data for a number of your metalization runs on the innotec,
metalica, or intlvac_sputter.  In fact, a number of you got such a
message from me yesterday .... and most of you have yet done nothing to
fix this.

I've created a new xReporter report named My Missing Rundata that you
will find under the Activity Reports category that will search for your
equipment usage that seems to be missing run data during a particular
month.  By default it will show you all equipment usage that is missing
run data for the current month.  That search can be moved to other
months or can be limited to a specific tool (AKA item in the report)
such as the innotec.

Hopefully, this will help you to find and fix equipment usage that is
missing run data.  The most frequent cause of missing run data is a
situation when someone enables over your enable.  On a busy tool such as
the innotec, this happens fairly frequently.

To fix this, click the History panel in the main Coral client and locate
the equipment usage record that is missing run data.  If it occurred
prior to two weeks ago, the history panel can move backwards in time in
two-week increments by selecting the History Actions menu item and then
the "Previous" function.  Similarly, the "Next" function will move you
two weeks further forward.

Once you find an activity that you believe to have either missing or
incorrect rundata, double click that entry in the history panel.  That
will show you the details of that equipment usage.  Click "OK" and it
will either show you existing rundata and give you the option to adjust
it or prompt you to enter new rundata.

Note: in some cases, you may not have done an actual deposition.  The
easiest way to handle this is to select a single layer deposition
process (so that you need to enter minimal data), select "Aluminum" as
the metal, and enter something like "1.0" for both the start weight and
final weight and then enter something like "No deposition done" in the
comment field.

Because we are now charging for precious metal usage, we need run data
entered for ALL runs .... even if you did not deposit a precious metal
... so that we don't get error messages when we run the nightly accounting.

As a reminder, I've attached the file from this morning that shows uses
of the innotec, metalica, and intlvac_sputter for this month that are
currently missing run data.  Please fix this for us quickly as we are
rapidly approaching the end of the month.

Let me know if you have any questions,