Etch area update, 4/27

Matthias Baenninger mbaennin at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 27 23:51:57 PDT 2012

Dear lab members,

For some of you the Intlvac Ion Beam Mill Etcher at the Stanford Nanocenter (across the road from SNF) might be an alternative. It is a very versatile tool accessible to academic and industrial users. Ion beam processing is a controllable thin film etching technique with independent control of ion energy, ion current density, and incidence angle.
More details can be found at http://www.stanford.edu/group/snc/equipment/ion%20beam%20mill.html

Please contact me at mbaennin at stanford.edu if you are interested in using the ion mill or have any questions.

Best,
Matthias