2012-13 SNF Sponsorship Applications and Parking Permit Applications are HERE

Maureen Baran mbaran at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 7 09:01:17 PDT 2012

Dear All,

Stanford's Parking and Transportation just sent out a note that the
2012-13 Sponsorship Applications and Parking Permit Applications are
available.  If you drive on campus to work at SNF somewhat regularly the
cost of a Parking Permit is less then purchasing the daily parking passes.
I believe the daily parking passes are $12.00 per day.  In order to buy
the Permit you need to be sponsored by SNF.

I have the 2012-13 Sponsorship Applications and the Parking Permit
Applications hanging on the outside of my cubicle for you to pick up.
Please note that Parking and Transportation doesn't give you a grace
period to get your new permit.  They will start enforcing the new parking
permits as of September 1st, 2012.  The current cost of a parking ticket
on campus is $45.00.

Thank you,

Maureen