CL96 update

Ted Berg tberg at
Mon Aug 13 07:29:12 PDT 2012

Good Morning All,
     Just an update on the CL96 gas monitoring system. As most of you
know, there are many systems that are running behind the scenes to keep
the lab functional such as process cooling water, mechanical pumps, fume
scrubbers, acid waste neutralization, bulk gases, etc.
One of the most important background systems is the toxic gas monitoring
system. The CL96 is one part of this important safety system. It
monitors several toxic gases to tools in the lab and *we are not allowed
to run the tools* if we cannot monitor the gases going to them. Once
again Calcon, our toxic gas company, is on site waiting for parts to get
this safety system back up. We are sorry for any inconvenience.