Fwd: using Coral after installing Mac10.8

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 21 18:24:50 PDT 2012

SNF Lab Members:

Maurice has discovered that he was unable to run Remote Coral after
upgrading to Mac OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion) without making a change to his
security settings.  Here is Maurice's note including a discussion of the
changes required to allow Remote Coral to run on a Mac with the latest OS.

If  you have a Mac that is running OSX 10.8, you will likely be
similarly affected.

Thanks to Maurice for his good sleuthing ability ....

Have a good evening,

John