coverslip for bonding

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 24 18:48:11 PDT 2012

Max

Although there may be minor chemical differences, Pyrex 7740 is Corning's trade name for a glass whose primary constituent is borosilicate glass. Have you actually asked about the differences between the borosilicate glass you have been quoted and true Pyrex 7740?  They may be chemically very similar, but the vendor may be careful not to use a trademarked name if Corning is not their supplier.

You may be asking for champagne, and being told that they only sell California sparkling wine.

Have a good weekend,

John

Sent from my iPhone