Fwd: Plasma-Therm Technical Workshop: Fundamentals of Plasma Processing (Etching and Deposition)

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 30 10:36:46 PDT 2012

All,

Due to the overwhelming response, we have reached the allowable
occupancy level in the conference room.  I encourage you to still sign
up, but please be aware it will be on a waiting list status.

I also encourage those who have registered and know they will not be
attending the full two days to let me know.  I'm sure you don't want to
be responsible for preventing anyone from attending.

Regards,
Ed