Lab reopening: Wed. Feb. 15, 10 am

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 14 06:40:48 PST 2012

Dear labmembers --

We are extremely pleased to be able to confirm that the lab will reopen
tomorrow, Wed., Feb. 15, at 10 am.  The last of the building wide
shutdowns took place successfully yesterday.  In addition, the acid
waste neutralization system was fully tested.  There are a couple of
local facilities shutdowns today and in coming weeks, but these will not
be showstoppers.

Please be aware that this shutdown was considerably more extensive than
our regular annual routine.  Many tools will remain down or untested.
Please check Coral for status of individual tools.

Your SNF Staff