We're open for business!

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 15 10:05:32 PST 2012

Dear labmembers --

Thanks for your patience -- at long last, we are open again!   However,
please do be aware that many tools remain down and/or untested.  We are
by no means back to normal operations.  Make sure to check Coral for
specific tool status.

The second question after "when will you open" is "when get I get a
bin"?  Rest assured that we are working on revamping the system, but are
making bringing tools back up a priority.  Please expect to see bin
assignment rules soon.  Just a heads-up -- there will be a priority
assignment policy based on previous recent active lab use (if you've
capped before shutdown, for example) -- and those who have helped with
the lab startup will get their choice of storage options (and if you are
interested in this limited offer, please contact a staff member.)

Hope to see you in the lab!

Your SNF staff

Paul G. Allen Room 136, Mail Code 4070
mtang at stanford.edu