Lab Bins and Lockers!

Usha Raghuram usharaghuram at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:35:31 PST 2012

Hi Mary,

Happy new year.  I am so glad that the lab is open now.  Great job by the
team to have many tools functioning when the lab reopened.  As I was
covering fro another colleague of mine who had to go on leave of absence, I
was unable to help out during the transition.  I will be able to do some
work going forward.  Please let me know if you need any help.

I would like to keep the bin I have in the litho area.  Mihir also has lab
bins and we would like to retain those under Intermolecular account as we
have other users from Intermolecular (Ludwig & Aleta and Xuena).  I will
fill out the paperwork when you post the link.

Regards,

Usha