Lab bins

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 27 13:10:42 PST 2012

Dear labmembers --

We appreciate your enthusiasm for coming back to work in the lab -- but
please do not occupy lab bins without prior assignment.  There is a new
system for managing lab bins (described at the link below), with
priority given to those who have been consistently active in the lab
and/or are actively enabling equipment now.  This is necessary in our
effort to try to ensure that bins are assigned to people who are
actually using the lab.  Bins are being randomly assigned, so any
personal items that are in unassigned bins are subject to being removed
from the lab.

Please see Maureen Baran about getting a bin assignment (or a locker
assignment, for that matter.)

http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?msp:4920:abpgpkkobjflecfaclag

Thanks for your attention --

Mary