transparent conductive substrate

Sergei sergei at scipp.ucsc.edu
Tue Jan 17 19:49:15 PST 2012

Hi Xi,

We used to buy 4" 1mm thick corner glass wafers coated by ITO for
several times in the past. The surface resistance was around 20 ohm/sq.
The vendor was TFD (Thin Film Devices). It's about 5 years passed since
our last purchase, but they are still in business, apparently:
http://www.tfdinc.com/

Good luck,
Sergei