SNF Renovation Update

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 27 18:34:42 PST 2012

Dear Labmembers --

After 6 weeks of extended shutdown and construction, we are very pleased
to report that the renovation is going extremely well.  The construction
crew is knowledgeable, professional, and know our concerns -- they
worked extra shifts and weekends to help us minimize the shutdown time
and impact to labmembers' research.  Main construction work is done and
has passed most of the inspections with the County.

There are, however, still a few inspections outstanding, so until these
are done, we won't have a definite date as to when the lab will be
reopened for use. *We will keep everyone posted as we get more
information*.  Please check out the behind-the-scenes photos of the
construction, links on the SNF website (see News links.)

Your SNF staff

Paul G. Allen Room 136, Mail Code 4070
mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu