Liquid spills around the emergency shower near the entrance door in the clean room.

Sangmoo Jeong popomoo at stanford.edu
Sat Jul 14 11:32:10 PDT 2012

Good morning, labmembers

When I came to the clean room around 10am today, I found that there were several liquid spills around the emergency shower near the entrance door.
Because the yellow cover was untied and all the liquid spills were right below and near the shower, someone might use it last night.

I assumed that the liquid was water,
but just in case, I wiped them with the yellow absorbent sheets and put them on the yellow hazard waste bag.
Because I didn't have any clear idea what it was, I wrote down 'suspicious liquid' on the waste tag.

I don't think we need any yellow warning chains or tapes around the place, and it looks normal now.
I hope it solves this issue.

Have a good weekend.

Best
Sangmoo