FW: Attached Image

Maureen Baran mbaran at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 24 13:53:13 PDT 2012

Dear Mary,

Attached is the latest form that I've been handing out to Staff Lab
members that qualify and want to take advantage of the EHS benefit.  This
form was sent to me by John Clark of Essilor Laboratories.  Are we now
working with 3M and not Essilor?   Can you please let me know when this
all occurred?  Also, should I now direct all qualified Staff Lab members
to:

http://www.stanford.edu/dept/EHS/prod/mainrencon/occhealth/PrescriptionSaf
etyGlasses.html  instead of handing out the form like I've been doing for
the last 9 years?  Lastly, in the last 3 or 4 months I've had at least 4
or 5 qualified SNF Staff employees update their prescription lab glasses
so what happens to the difference between $200.00 and $140.00?

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Sincerely,

Maureen