Lab now open

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 24 15:49:48 PDT 2012

Hi Members,

We had a POCl alarm and Silane alarm go off in separate two exhausted cabinets at 2:03pm today above the Tylan LPCVD furnaces. The sensors in the breathing zone did not detect anything.

We waited until the two cabinets were out of alarm status before letting  users back into the lab.
The lab was closed from 2:02 until 3:10.

The Tylans 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, will all be shutdown while we investigate the cause of the alarms.

We will send another update once we have more information.

-m

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
P. (650)725-3660