EE412 final presentations

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 5 10:07:43 PDT 2012

following up on two errors related to my email:
1) the room is allen 101
2) this is for EE412, not EE17N which is scheduled wednesday 2:15-5:05pm as
prof. pease pointed out.  interested parties are welcome to come to see the
presentations of the projects undertaken by the students in EE17N (a
freshman introsem on nanofabrication taught by prof. pease and myself).

*in brief:*
EE412: graduate SNF projects:  Allen 101:  11am-noon
EE17N:  undergraduate nanofabrication projects:  Allen 338x:  2:15-5:05pm
both wednesday june 6th, 2012.