Java Update and problems running Remote Coral ....

Robert Chen robertchen at
Wed Jun 13 17:17:58 PDT 2012

Same thing happened to the Badger system in SNC/SNL. People in charge said
we just needed to upgrade to Java 7. Should be the same case
getting Java 7 will help you out in both coral-based systems (Badger for
SNC and Coral for SNF).