New Gowning Service Contract. Need your help ASAP to initiate. With attachment

Robert Chen robertchen at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 26 15:43:02 PDT 2012

All,

Please use REPLY, not REPLY ALL when emailing out. In other words, don't
include labmembers or labstaff in your replies, otherwise EVERYONE keeps
getting the same excel file with a new entry!!

Brett, alternatively you can try using the Google Survey to maintain
privacy while avoiding getting tons of excel sheets. It will plug in the
entries into a single excel sheet that has limited access based on who you
want to see it. Please email me back if you're interested and I can help
you set one up.

Thanks,

Robert