Fwd: 10 micron limit on Thermcopoly

Jae Hyung Lee jaehlee at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 2 12:47:02 PST 2012

Dear SNF users,

I would like to deposit thick polysilicon on our sapphire substrates in
semi-clean boat that is located in the rear side of the tube. If you are
planning to use thermcopoly (clean) this month, please let me know. We
could probably run together with your choice of the recipe, since I only
need polysilicon layer as a sacrificial layer.

I would probably do my first deposition on Monday (Mar 5th), so please let
me know as soon as possible.
Thank you very much!

Best,
Jae