etch Ti/AuTi on glass substrate

Pradeep Nataraj pradeep.nataraj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 17:18:52 PST 2012

Okay
Yea etch Ti first with H2O2 and you can use Ni Etchant in lab, which is little benign to resist and etches Cu also.
Good luck
Pradeep

On Mar 3, 2012, at 5:10 PM, Liangliang Zhang <lianglia at stanford.edu> wrote:

Hi Pradeep Nataraj,

Sorry for the confusion. I mean to etch the Ti/Cu/Ti structure on glass substrate.
I will have a try with H2O2. Thanks a lot for your suggestions!

Sincerely yours,
Liangliang Zhang

Ph.D. Candidate
School of Electrical Engineering