Lab Evacuation: OK now

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 9 08:46:51 PST 2012

The POCl3 alarm in the cabinet exhaust went off this morning at ~7:55am.

None of the tubes in that cabinet were running at the time of the
incident.  We were cleaning a gate valve from the ThermcoNitride tube in
the back service area near the POCl3 cabinet.

This is the third POCl3 alarm that we have had in the last week.  The
warning/alarm level for this POCl3 sensor was lowered after installing
the new TGO system.  Saturday we shutdown tylan 5&6 (POCl3 & BBr doping)
until we get clarification on were the level should be set.

-m

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
P. (650)725-3660