Ph.D. Oral Exam Announcement: Onur Can Akkaya

Onur Can Akkaya ocakkaya at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 20 15:05:17 PDT 2012

Stanford University Ph.D. Oral Examination – Department of Electrical Engineering

Title: High-Sensitivity Thermally Stable Interferometric Acoustic Sensors and Optical Sensor Networks for Remote Sensing Applications

Speaker: Onur Can Akkaya
Dissertation Advisor: Prof. Olav Solgaard
Co-Advisor: Prof. Michel J. F. Digonnet