Additional gown room and gowning changes.

Brett Huff bhuff at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 2 10:49:58 PDT 2012

Labmembers,

	This is typical of what I find in the corners of our gowning room floor when I have been pulling the new gowns for laundry.
One sample of the amount of hair we are bringing into clean space.  This is why the change to the hairnet and beard cover location.

Brett E. Huff
SNF Clean Room Manager
Stanford University
©510-612-8670