WRS Hosts Lunch 10/10

Michelle Piffero michelle.piffero at wrsmaterials.com
Fri Oct 5 13:43:49 PDT 2012

SNF Lab Members,

WRS Materials would like to invite you to attend lunch with us this coming
Wednesday.  This will be a casual event in the inner court yard of the CIS
building.  We will share information regarding our products and services
while providing tasty treats and various giveaways.  We look forward to
meeting you.

Kind regards,

Michelle Piffero, Sales Associate, WRS Materials
O 408.945.8112x323, F 408.945.0765, C 415.694.9066
michelle.piffero at wrsmaterials.com * *
***P** **Consider the environment before printing this emai**l*