2012 NNIN ALD Workshop - Registration Open

Michelle Rincon mmrincon at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 25 12:58:31 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I wanted to let you know about the NNIN ALD workshop that is being organized by Stanford, Cornell, and Harvard.  The workshop will be held at Harvard right after MRS Boston.  It should be a great opportunity to talk ALD.  Please feel free to ask me any questions about registration.

Best,
Michelle

Michelle Rincon, PhD
Process Staff Engineer