Laminar hood problem in SNF Litho Update

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 25 14:30:15 PDT 2012

Facilities is reporting that the transfer fan above the ASML/Yes Oven may be down overnight.  The other fan in that aisle is back up and running at 100%.

If you need to work on sensitive processes in that area you may want to wait until the fan in that area is back up.

We will send another update once we have more information.

-m