[labmembers] John Bumganer resignation

Roger T. Howe rthowe at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 1 12:02:52 PST 2013

Dear SNF Labmembers,

John Bumgarner has resigned as SNF Operations Director and left
Stanford, effective today.  I've been working with Dean Plummer, since
we learned of his decision a few days ago, on an interim plan to take
the SNF at least through the end of NNIN in February 2014.

I appreciate your patience over the next few days, until we make an
announcement of the interim plan early next week.  Needless to say, your
support of the SNF will also be extremely important during this
challenging period.

Thanks,
Roger Howe