[labmembers] Process cooling water and CDA

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 12 10:52:30 PST 2013

Dear Labmembers --

As you might have noticed, around 10 am, we just experienced a loss of
building cooling water and compressed air.  Tony, from Facilities, was
able to determine that it was a problem with the pressure switch on the
cooling water system.  He has repaired and tested this.  We are back up
and running on cooling water and CDA. The maintenance crew are in the
lab, checking on tool status right now.

We apologize for any inconvenience.  Please report any problems you
might observe on any tools you've used during this time to the
maintenance crew.

Mary

Paul G. Allen Room 136, Mail Code 4070
mtang at stanford.edu