Problem lampoly 2002-02-15 18:55:36: Stuck on recipe 27

brads at snf.stanford.edu brads at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 15 06:55:38 PST 2002

After I fninshed it would not allow me to load another recipe, either from the menu page using the load button, or from the utility page. I seems as if it is not accessing the drive since the usual orange light did not come on from the floppy drive. I etched for 4 hours total, but I was unable to do a plasma clean that should be done before someone else uses it. (Clean2 for 10 minutes on step 3 should do it).