Shutdown lampoly SNF 2007-07-13 13:59:09: I think I'm crazy...

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 13 13:59:09 PDT 2007

Elmer, Cesar, please tell me I'm not (lie if you have to.)
I was training on the lampoly and we tried to clear the gas box alarm.  And the alarm disappeared!  There is no alarm annotation.  You can load and change recipes, but a lot of other functions don't seem to work and there's stuff missing from the menu screens....
I've just disabled and re-enabled and the alarm message, which should be present, isn't.